We look for many qualities in the individuals we hire—the ability to communicate effectively, a high level of organization, strong interpersonal skills, and so on. Regardless of an applicant's qualifications, we always look for one attribute in particular—the desire to provide high quality products with excellent customer service.
We can train people how to work with clients or run pieces of equipment, but to have passion for customer service and pride for your work takes a unique individual.
If these are qualities you possess, we're sure you'll find a rewarding career with us. We supply our team with the latest technology, afford them the best training available, and provide every opportunity for growth within our company.
Customer Service Professional
This job is primarily customer service/sales and office support. It is an active job where you will work with our team talking with clients, writing orders, and preparing job components. Good people skills, and being comfortable talking on phone and in person with clients is critical.
• Knowledge of pre-press, print processes and papers is a plus.
• Experience with Microsoft Office (or similar) programs including Word and Excel.
• Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat helpful.
• Must be comfortable working on computers. We will train on print-specific software.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Works well in a team environment.
• Attention to detail, with strong organizational skills.
Monday through Friday work week.
Full time employees receive seven paid holidays and two weeks paid vacation.
Full time employees have access to health insurance after 90 days of full time employment. Employee contribution required.
Access to industry-specific online training courses
Job Type: Full-time
You can also apply through indeed.com